09 March 2010




Justin Bieber Shirtless TRENDING TOPICJustin Bieber Shirtless TRENDING TOPIC

Thx JessicaJustin Bieber dished to BOP about dreaming and style. Justin revealed that he doesn't dream: 'I dream about blackness because I don't dream. I just fall asleep, see black and wake up.'
On sunglass style: 'Big sunglasses are overrated. I like big sunglasses but not those huge round ones.' Justin thinks that one day he will go to college: 'I think college would be a blast.' His major? 'I'm good at English. I like to write.'
On his leaked phone number: 'I've had to change it six or seven times. I don't know who it gets out. Sometimes one person finds it, but I don't know how they find it.'
OCEAN UP





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...