26 March 2010



He might have hit superstardom as a YouTube sensation turned Tween dream–but if there’s one thing that Justin Bieber is known for as much as his music, it’s his perfectly shaggy do.

But despite appearances, the singer tells T Magazine, he doesn’t have to work at it. “I’d love to be able to say it was complicated, but I’m just chilling,” he says. “My hair takes five minutes to do in the morning. I shower and as soon as I get out I just shake it and it just does that. For real.” 

That’s not to say that there isn’t a little friendly coif competition in the air. Probed about who would win going head-to-head against similarly well-groomed star (and originator of

the boy bangs) Zac Efron, he brushes off the comparison: “I’ll let you decide. But all I’ll say is that it’s no competition.”

ZIMBIO

Ok, so who's hair style do you prefer? Zac's or JB's?





4 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Justin hair is hot hot hot Zac hair scuks

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Justin bieber hair is hot so is he

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Justin you are the hottes teenager ever

beatrice said... [Reply]

justins hair ofcourse ;)

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...