26 March 2010



justin bieber en concert naked radio disney 02


Justin Bieber plays it cool while being interviewed by Radio Disney’sErnie D about his new album My World 2.0 and his upcoming concert tour.

Here’s what the 16-year-old Canadian cutie shared:

On receiving a Range Rover from Usher:

“He took me outside. There was a big bow on top of it….It was amazing, I jumped inside and he popped in his CD [Raymond Vs. Raymond].”

On driving (with his manager): 

“My mom is scared to death to ride with me. I ride with different people, like my manager lets me drive.”

On the most exciting thing he’s done the past year and a half: 

“There has been a lot of great moments, but I would have to say it was pretty amazing performing for the President. That was pretty sweet and presenting at the Grammys… [Meeting Beyonce] definitely has to be up there.”

JUSTJARED





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...