19 March 2010

justin bieber billboard mag 01

Justin Bieber holds a boombox high above his head as he covers the latest issue of Billboard magazine.

The 16-year-old signer opened up about not wanting to be the next Hannah Montana, playing MSG and the comments he hears about himself from peers. Check it:

On the things he hears about being just a teen pop fad: “There’s more people that like me than there are who hate me, so I kind of brush it off,” he says. “People say, ‘Oh, people just like him because he’s pretty.’ Or the funniest one: ‘When he goes through puberty, he’s not going to be a good singer anymore. How does that make sense when we’ve seen people like Michael Jackson and Usher and Justin Timberlake and all these famous singers do it?”

On not wanting to try acting: “I don’t want to do the Hannah Montana thing.”

On playing Madison Square Garden: “I just think that I have enough fans, so I could pull in the people. I don’t really get nervous anymore. I’ve already performed at Madison Square Garden, and I’ve performed for an hour before. What’s the difference?”
(justjared)





The full Billboard article is a bit long and might be difficult to read but if you're interested then you can read it at billboard.com.




Justin performs "Baby" live at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom.





0 Comments

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...