03 March 2010

bieberunderwear Justin Bieber Underwear


He’s no stranger to a crazy travel itinerary, and yesterday (March 2) Justin Bieber was spotted flying from Los Angeles to Toronto.

The “One Less Lonely Girl” singer looked a bit worn out as he arrived in the Canadian metropolis, sporting a striped top and baggy trousers that didn’t help much when it came to covering his boxers!

Now that he’s turned 16, Justin is on the prowl for that perfect car. And it sounds like he’ll be plunking down plenty of his hard-earned cash.

Bieber told press, “I think I want a Range Rober. [Diddy] said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini. But we all know Diddy’s not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He’s all talk.”

(Below thumbnails are gone but the links still works)
 Bieber   Bieber   Bieber   Bieber
(celebritygossip.net)

Justin-toronto justin bieber toronto tog 01Justin-toronto justin bieber toronto tog 02Justin-toronto justin bieber toronto tog 05

(justjared)





2 Comments

charlene said... [Reply]

i love you, Justin <3

Audrey Bordeleau said... [Reply]

Hello Justin ,
My name is Audrey and I am a big fan of yours! I'm number one.
Id like to meet you very much for you looks amazing!
If you have time could you contact me and hang it on your msn?
My msn is: odede-@hotmail.com

Write me Please!

Audrey I love you xxx

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...