11 March 2010

           
Because not all of you can go meet Justin in person, I have the next best thing. I tried making you guys a 3D picture of Justin for your photo collection. Place your mouse over the picture for a look.




Justin Bieber Shrine Artwork 4


The effect looks better on a solid background. You can find this picture and other artworks of Justin that I made when the ART GALLERY opens.

Please leave a comment on this picture. I would love to know what you think of it so I know for next time.





4 Comments

Beatrice said... [Reply]

great picture!:)

JB_beiberbaby said... [Reply]

awsome pic
it kinda scared me a first cuz wen i put my mouse over it .. its just popped out n i jumped lol

Anonymous said... [Reply]

That in so awesome.

yhanie24 said... [Reply]

GOSH!!! he's staring at me. :) its BIEBERIFIC. <3

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...