06 March 2010

Justin Bieber Shrine Artwork 1



I know how much you guys love collecting pictures of Justin so I'm going to make an addition to this site called the ART GALLERY. This is where I will display some artwork of Justin for you guys to look at and download if you want a copy. You won't find these pictures anywhere else on the net because I made them myself.

This will be a fan gallery so if you made any kind of artwork of Justin that you would like displayed at this site please let me know and I will put it up. A collage, mosaic, anything.

I'm not an artist and have never done this before so I'm amazed how great they turned out. These two pictures are my first creations. I hope you like them. Feel free to leave a comment.  :)





Justin Bieber Shrine Artwork 2





13 Comments

Sooperrkristine said... [Reply]

Yeaaah ! Cool :">
i Love the secong one ! Nice !
- Drewkristine :)))

biebeerfans said... [Reply]

i really love the first picture great job !! keep making more and put thm on this site.

Sooperrkristine said... [Reply]

SECOND** Ahaha :)))
--Drewkristine

yhanie24 said... [Reply]

i just really love this site. every time i visit here. there's something new. :))

jeil orlina loves justin bieber said... [Reply]

wow .. the two pictures are great ! .. nice one :))

-- jeil orlina

ilovej-beebs :) said... [Reply]

i love beebs' artworks :)) .. he is so gorgeous ! he's the most gorgeous of all male artist .. :D love him ! more blessings to come j-beebs :) :*

-- Jeil Rose Ann Orlina Ü

Ayaapples said... [Reply]

PlEaSe KeEp PoStInG nEw PiCs Up!!!! :)

Marieee said... [Reply]

The second one is great but the first one is amazing! Please make more. Love your site btw. I come here everyday.

yhanie24 said... [Reply]

im melting again. LOL!! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

WOW!!!!!! he is georgous!!! im so excited im going 2 1 of his concerts!!! lol

Izabelle said... [Reply]

he's sexe love this babe!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i Luve Justin so much. i wish i could meet him in real life but i know that can never happen :( i live in Canada and he should do concerts where i am. i had this dream about him where i got to meet him and he have me a kiss and a nice hug. i luve u Justin

darlynne♥Justin said... [Reply]

cool.. 8)
i already have the first pic haha.. ;)
add me in facebook!! darlynne manguiat
then follow me on twitter jb_dharlina_26
thanks guys..!! i love JB!!

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...