21 February 2010

jessica_simpson_justin_bieber_feb18newsne
Justin Bieber is the hottest Justin on the music scene since…well, since Justin Timberlake! After announcing his partnership with 1-800-Flowers.com (which marketed a bouquet named after his latest love song, “One Less Lonely Girl”), Justin spoke with OK!.

How do you feel about being compared to Justin Timberlake?
He’s an icon. He’s very musical. But I’m my own person.

Ever get embarrassing love letters from your fans?
Not really. They’re all great.

Do you hang at the mall?
I go to Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta a lot. I just kind of cruise through. I also like Foot Locker and Journeys (shoe store).

You turn 16 on March 1. Getting ready to drive?
I’ve been driving for three months now?

Dream car?
I want a Range Rover for my first car.

You have amazing hair. How do you style it?
Me? I don’t style my hair. It just kind of does it.

ok magazine





2 Comments

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i love ur music add me on myspace plz// babby_gurl1998@yahoo.com ur so cute I LOVE U

Anonymous said... [Reply]

omg i can't believe that if this is really you that you will be reading it please give me your msn or just add me i'm leonieritchie1995@hotmail.com (no spaces or underscores) p.s i'm following you on twitter

Post a Comment


If you want to put a link on your message so people can easily click it then please put the url of the link in your name.

(Please no Koini Club spam)

(The smilies are working correctly now.)

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...